Advantage 20w-50 Hdd Ch-4 Engine Oil
ADVANTAGE 20W-50 HDD CH-4 ENGINE OIL is designed to meet the lubrication requirements of a variety of diesel and gasoline fueled engines operating in warmer climates. These oils can be used wherever API SJ or CH-4 lubricants are recommended. These oils are specially formulated to provide superior protection, resist oxidation and provide the higher viscosity range needed in climates where temperature ranges are above 50 degrees year round. They are also designed for applications where engines operate under extreme applications such as towing heavy equipment at high speeds over long distances.
ADVANTAGE 20W-50 HDD CH-4 ENGINE OIL can be used where North American, European and Japanese cars and light duty trucks require a higher viscosity fluid to protect engine parts from high temperature conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Good anti-foaming characteristics and shear stability
– Prevents engine sludge and varnish deposits on engine pistons
– Very good cold-cranking capabilities where multi-grade viscosities are specified
– Resistances thermal breakdown due to high engine temperatures
– Excellent anti-wear properties and corrosion protection
|Viscosity, cP @-15 C||6575|
|Pour Point, °C||-26|
|Sulfated Ash wt %||1.1|
|Zinc wt %||0.107|
|Phosphorus wt %||0.097|
|Calcium wt %||0.323|